Helping candidates, consultants and organizations
with political signs and campaign signs since 1983.
Contact us TOLL FREE at 1.800.886.1707
Campaign Graphics ships from seven different locations throughout the United States. The location of origination depends on the item ordered and which location may be closest to you. All facilities do not produce all of the same products.
Shipping for all orders is paid for by the customer, unless otherwise specified as a line item on your customer invoice and authorization. Shipping is quoted prior to or at the time of ordering based on your provided criteria.
"In Hands" date requests are needed at the time of placing your order. If it is for a specific event, please let us know that when ordering. Partial shipments when available may incur additional cost.
Campaign Graphics will always attempt to ship in the most cost effective way. We always respect and attempt to honor special requests for specific methods of shipping.
UPS Shipping (Brown trucks)
UPS Ground delivery is only on weekdays. There is not Saturday, Sunday or Holiday delivery by UPS Ground.
Saturday delivery via UPS is considered "overnight air" by UPS and is considerably more than weekday shipping.
Expedited shipping (when available) is by request only.
Next day (UPS Red), and Two day (UPS Blue) and Three day (UPS Orange) will be quoted by request.
Truck Shipping (Items over 32" x 34" must go via truck)
Campaign Graphics will quote shipping to your location based on the information given to us by you at the time of your order being placed.
For best pricing on shipping in bulk quantities, heavy weights or large sized materials that require truck transportation, the lowest price will always be a commercial location or business location that has a loading dock.
Residential Truck Deliveries
Residential addresses can be shipped to. If by truck, they will require a lift-gate which is not available in all locations and potentially has a slower delivery time and higher cost than business delivery. Additional time may be required due to trucking company requirements. Most trucking companies require someone to be at the location to "receive" the materials and sign for them. They will usually call a day in advance to confirm an appointment and approximate time of delivery. This can slow the delivery process considerably.
Missed delivery appointments - If a delivery is attempted and the trucking company is unable to deliver due to a missed appointment, there will be a re-delivery charge. This can be $95.00 or more.
Shipping time is not part of the estimated production time.
An order is officially placed when payment is received and artwork is approved.
Example: When a 5-7 day production time is quoted, it means that the clock starts at noon on the day that the payment AND artwork are in place. Orders received after 12 noon Eastern may not be logged in until the following work day. From that time it would be (in this example) in 5-7 business or work days, your order should ship. The time of delivery is additional and will depend on which of our production locations is used for your products.
Accuracy is IMPORTANT
We will always try to ship your order based on your need that you have indicated at the time of your order. Changes during the delivery process may incur additional charges. These changes can include:
1) Adding a lift-gate
2) Adding INSIDE delivery (this means anything in addition to the trucking company getting it to the GROUND at your location).
PLEASE NOTE: You (the customer) are responsible for all costs associated with changes that are made to your shipment either before, during or after delivery. You will be billed and REQUIIRED TO PAY for these changes unless authorized in writing by Campaign Graphics.
Delays and claims
Delays in production can and do sometimes happen. Campaign Graphics makes every effort to ship by the quoted date. Any claim to responsibility will be considered ONLY if a production "must ship by date" is provided IN WRITING at the time of the order being placed.
Weather related delays are possible. Any "Acts of God" or disaster or terror related delays are not the responsibility of Campaign Graphics. Additionally, labor disputes or other issues stemming from man-made problems are out of our control. We assume no responsibility for delays due to such issues.
Campaign Graphics assumes no responsibility for delays in shipping or delivery once the materials have left our facility. Any claims for delivery delays or damage to products are between the customer and the delivery company. Changes to delivery during the shipping process may affect your delivery time.
Full Shipping disclaimer and definitions.
• Inside delivery is required any time that a dock is not available and the driver is required to unload shipment. Drivers are only required to place merchandise inside of the 1st door of the 1st level of the building.
• Non-Commercial delivery charges are required to residential homes, schools, churches, and self-storage units. Guarantee delivery times do not apply. Inside delivery charges may also apply unless the customer is willing to unload merchandise themselves.
• If the delivery location is unable to accept delivery of a shipment after it has gone out for delivery the carrier will impose a re-delivery fee.
• Prices quoted are based on the assumption that the driver will have clear access to the delivery location. If the delivery location cannot be accessed because of low hanging power lines, low tree limbs, mud roads, narrow streets that would prevent the normal flow of traffic, locations where delivery trucks are prohibited or where a hazardous condition prevents delivery, the customer would then be required to pick up the merchandise at the truck terminal.
• Lift-gate service will get the freight delivered to street level. The customer is required to move freight inside of building. If the driver is required to move freight from the street then inside delivery charges will also apply.
• If a delivery appointment is required before delivery, the request must be made prior to shipping. Most carriers charge an additional fee of $35.00 for this service. An appointment will usually delay the delivery by at least one day and voids guaranteed transit time service.
• Claims for late delivery on guaranteed shipments must be submitted within 5 days. Guaranteed claims are void if the delay is due to adverse weather conditions, civil unrest, or the customer’s inability to accept delivery.
• Before signing for the shipment the customer should inspect freight and make notations on the delivery receipt of any damage or shortages.
•Lift-gate delivery service is required when the delivery location does not have a dock and the customer requires that the merchandise be kept on the skid. Lift-gate service may also be required on shipments over 4999 lbs. when a delivery dock is not available and inside or residential delivery has been requested.
•If a delivery appointment is required before delivery, the request must be made prior to shipping. Most carriers charge an additional fee of $35.00 for this service. If an appointment is required on a shipment that is a one day transit the guarantee transit time is voided.
•Claims for late delivery on guaranteed shipments must be submitted within 5 days of the scheduled delivery date. Guaranteed claims are void if the delay is due to adverse weather conditions, civil unrest, or the customer’s inability to accept delivery.
•The customer should verify that the delivery receipt shows the correct number of boxes and skids being delivered and that the condition of the merchandise is acceptable. All shortages or damage should be noted on delivery receipt prior to signing for the delivery. Please contact customer service immediately with reports of damage or shortages.